Thursday, October 8, 2009

a little lucky charm

Man... I have been a such a busy busy bumble bee this past week. I haven't even been able to blog! Midterms are going on and I have been a bit swamped with work for school as well as squeezing in work at Cupcake. Weeks like these are so rough... but spending time studying with friends is a good way to catch a break without actually feeling like you're wasting time. Shannon and I went to Kudu Coffee the other day to study for our midterm.  It was great to be able to sit outside on their fabulous patio area tucked away on Vanderhorst Street, instead of cooped up inside on the computer. We got a little distracted when this caterpillar decided to give us a little visit. He appeared out of nowhere on Shannon's notebook! It was the cutest/hairiest caterpillar I've ever seen! I just had to take a photo shoot... I think he was a good luck charm!



I went to my new field classroom for the second time this week and I absolutely adore it! It is such a relief! The teacher is so fun and enthusiastic and the students really enjoy learning in her classroom. I am so excited to learn from her and be able to have a chance to teach all of the absolutely adorable students in her class... YAY!

p.s. I'm going camping this weekend for fall break and I can't wait!


1 comment: