Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Class Started!

Classes started yesterday! My first one was yesterday evening... it was "Teaching Health and Physical Education". I was probably the most curious about this class because I had no idea what it would be like. I found out yesterday that I will absolutely love it! I love my professor. He's this funny old man who has a very strong Wisconsin accent. He's super smart and knows a lot about psychology, which is one of my favorite subjects. I got the idea that this class will be kind of like a health psychology class geared towards teaching. I will be learning about how to incorporate good health and a lot of movement in my classroom. He's great and funny and I already ADORE him!

My second class was this morning. It was "Teaching for Diverse Learners". This class seems a bit intimidating, mainly because my teacher seems very hardcore and talked A LOT, but we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment