Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Lovely Lake


I was so lucky to be able to go visit my lake house this summer! I absolutely love it there. I love everything about it. The water, the dock, the kitchen, the porches, the boat, the water skiing, the family, the sound of the jet skis, the fishing, the canoeing, the kayaking, the sailing!!! Even the hiking and the strawberry picking! Its amazing! I even love the drive there, through the mountains, listening to Rilo Kiley or Tim McGraw, with my windows rolled down and the fresh mountain air blowing on my face. It makes me happy every time.





4 comments:

  1. cuuute pictures!! i want to meet jack henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Scott dangling the worm above of your dad's mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! The one of you and Jack henry is so cute... also, is he drinking BEER?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, he's just biting on the bottle, it was funnyyy

    ReplyDelete