Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An adorable dinner party on my porch!

I hosted my very first dinner party on Sunday! Olivia and Tyler came over and Drew and I cooked! (since Olivia cooked for our last dinner party). It was so much fun eating and chatting all evening with three of my favorite people. We had spinach fettucini alfredo, citrus-herb shrimp and a fruit salad with cayenne-lemon-mint syrup, complete with brownies and ice cream for dessert! Since my house is too small to fit a dinner table inside, we set up an adorable little table outside on my fabulous porch and had a cute candlelight dinner! It was perfect. Can't wait to do it again!


 

3 comments:

  1. love it!! so so much fun and your cooking was absolutely AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! looks like you and Olivia had a fantastic night.

    Your blog is as charming as Everday Musings. I wish I could be friends with you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious and gives me wonderful memories of Charleston nights outside on a porch! I want you and Drew to cook me a 5 course meal someday and I'll just sit on the porch and drink wine... Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete