Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I think he's a keeper


Drew came over to my house the other day holding a beautiful bouquet of pink and yellow roses "just cuz". It was the most adorable surprise! He also arrived with a new bike so that we can ride around downtown together without having to borrow a bike from Claire, he found me a perfect rock to use as a centering stone for my creative arts class (long story) AND he brought a brand new tire for one of my friends who needed one. How thoughtful can he be??! I think I'll keep him :)




3 comments:

  1. awww you guys are the sweetest!! i love love love drew too. although minus points on taking multiple hours to get ready!!

    self timer or claire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you liked them. I like you too.
    PS: Sorry about taking so long to get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, we're coming to meet this guy and ride around Charleston (where are your helmets?) Next weekend. Get ready.

    ReplyDelete