Wednesday, September 2, 2009

nothing compares to a brownie... nothing


Last night, I came home from class and my fabulous roommate, Allison, had made brownies. They were sitting on the coffee table, still warm from the oven. I realized that I had not had a brownie in what feels like over a year, although I don't really know. But when I put that brownie in my mouth and took my first bite... I went weak in the knees, and fell in love with brownies all over again. Man, oh, man, there is nothing in this world that compares to a warm brownie straight from the oven... How could I forget?

7 comments:

  1. save me some!!!! they look SO good! maybe better than cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really good at this blogging thing... how long till you give it up? ONE month? TWO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. except for maybe a nice cold glass of milk with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg soooo true! i had a dream about brownies last night and that plus your blog must be a sign that i need to make them.
    p.s. that is my first comment on your blog AAAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dad made some last night and they were really fudgy and gooey! I can't believe we still have some left! Wish you were here to eat them

    ReplyDelete
  6. even though it says Margaret, it's really me (your mom) at Memaw and Boppa's house. They've got your blog on Top Sites!

    ReplyDelete