Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh, Creativity


I am so excited about my creative arts class. My teacher is this quirky old lady who is really funny and extremely smart. I love her ideas about teaching and her emphasis on the importance of art and imagination in the classroom. She wrote the book that we will be using in our class. I've only been to her class once and she's already so inspirational. Her class is going to be an absolute blast as well. We're going to be able to analyze fairy tales, do a million arts and crafts, sing, dance and even act! I'm so excited to learn about all of her great ideas for the classroom. I hope to one day be a teacher who allows my students' imagination and creativity soar. I am so looking forward to learning from her as well as have the time of my life in her class! Where oh, where will this semester take me? Can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

  1. sounds so fun! i want to take this class with you! i'm so envious that you've gotten through all the boring teaching classes and now you're on to the fun stuff and you actually get to be a teacher!! sounds amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'd be a great Montessori teacher!

    ReplyDelete