Thursday, September 3, 2009

quack quack quack



OH, these ducks are so amusing. They live at the pool that I go to, and I ran into them today. They are so brave around humans. I think I'm more scared of them than they are of me! They're so funny because they look like turkeys, and they waddle around and bob their head. I love watching them as I lay by the pool, but i try to keep my distance because they seem a bit vicious. Last time I was there I intruded on two of the ducks mating... a bit awkward... BUT as a result, these new babies appeared today, who are absolutely adorable and fuzzy! Too bad their going to grow up looking like their mother! UGLY!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH SHANNON. I bet that was awkward. The little duckies are sooo cute! Where do you go to the pool? I'm holed up in my apartment under a blanket with the blinds closed... I forgot it was still summer...

    ReplyDelete