Monday, September 14, 2009

How bazaar


My roommate, Claire, came home from the grocery store with this today... strangest thing I've ever seen. A huge stalk of brussel sprouts! I've never seen brussel sprouts on a stalk before, it was quite a surprise. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she grew it herself! She's a weirdo... she bought it because she thought it was funny... and it was. Not to mention brussel sprouts taste like the earth itself. yuucky yuck. But let me tell you... it was hilarious. And barely fits in our refrigerator! Can't wait to eat those earthy-tasting vegetables growing on that stalk.

3 comments:

  1. ha! i've never seen that before either!! brussel sprouts can be REALLY good and not taste like earth sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the butter, but add another "lots" to it.

    ReplyDelete