Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tough Day on the Job... ew


Labor day weekend at Cupcake is no fun. Today was such a busy day and we did not have enough people working at all. There was a non-stop line out the door. I went through almost 150 lbs of sugar from making icing all day long! My feet hurt terribly and I barley had time to eat! For some reason it put me in a terrible mood and it was so so hard for me to be friendly to the customers! I felt really bad about that, because I usually love being nice and helpful to them! Oh well, we all have those days... looks like I'm not going to have the energy for a run tonight. I think I'll just lie in bed and read for my classes tomorrow... sounds lovely!

4 comments:

  1. aww I know how that is! it really gets to a point where there is no way i can be nice and everything everyone says is annoying... and isn't it terrible we have class on labor day!?

    anyway you're my favorite person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have come to the lake. No standing on your feet all day, no icing to make (cause we buy it in a can), and you don't have to be nice! Just laying on your butt, eating brownies and emerging when you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man I remember those days! Extremely busy and understaffed and there is Never enough icing or cupcakes iced...I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete