Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh happy day!

My teacher observed in the classroom with me today for about an hour. Afterward, she told me that she agreed with everything I had explained to her about this teacher. She said that she realized if she kept me in that classroom that it would go against everything she has taught me these past semesters. I was sooooooo relieved when she let me know that she would place me in another classroom and that I had nothing to worry about. Oh how I LOVE HER! She is seriously one of the most understanding, hardworking and dedicated teachers I have ever had. I shouldn't have even wondered if she would help me get out of there or not, she's so understanding and caring. Now I feel just about as free as I did when I was standing on a mountain in Delphi, Greece, admiring the amazing view of the mountains and crystal blue ocean...


.......THAT is how relieved I am

5 comments:

  1. yayy!! aw shan i am so happy and excited for you!!! so glad everything worked out, your teacher sounds awesome. and i think i took that pic!! but it 's in delphi not nafplion silly billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,

    Great job of communication.

    Pat (dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really didn't think anything would change. That's the power of your voice! Can't wait to hear where you'll be going!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm happy for you. No more terrible teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandmother and I are glad you will be able to work with a different teacher. We love your photo pictures and also your word pictures. We love you. Granddad

    ReplyDelete