Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Thanksgiving, please arrive quickly. Thanks.

I have to take the second praxis exam tomorrow morning, and I'm dreading it. I took the first one without studying and I passed, but I decided I would study for the second one. I think it was a bad idea to study because studying is just freaking me out even more. I've been taking a few mini practice tests and I've been failing them, then I study more and do worse... its just making me worried and anxious, so I'm just going to stop studying and hope for the best. I can always take it again, right?? I keep hearing these horror stories about people who have failed three or four times and still can't pass. I had a breakdown yesterday while talking to Drew because I'm so stressed out about the Praxis and school. The worst part about it is that I can't just take it tomorrow morning and then be relieved and done, I have to go home and do homework all day long. AAHHH! Its so unlike me to be stressing out about school like this. I just want it to be Thanksgiving already! Then I can sit around and do nothing for 5 days straight at home and hang out with my parents, grandparents, sisters and baby nephew, Jack Henry! Ohhh I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!! How could this adorable little face not cheer you up??!


6 comments:

  1. Oh man I have some good pics for you to cheer you up REALLY good! not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think positive! Get good sleep! Eat well, that means healthy! You'll do fine!

    JH is enough to brighten anyone's day! I bought some new books for him today! He LOVES books! You can read them to him! I can't wait for you to be home too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so cuteeeeee and duh you will pass with flying colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds super stressful. do something you love tonight and relax.

    p.s. jack henry is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, We both know you will do just fine. I miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.
    Love Drew

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh your nephew is so cute! i am sure you will do great on the test!!

    ReplyDelete