Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my favorite person is coming to visit!

2 days and counting... Drew will be back in Charleston for a couple of days, and I can't wait! He's coming back to Charleston to move all of his things and I get to spend some fabulous, wonderful, quality time with him! Although it will be a short little visit, I am looking forward to every minute of it! Hopefully we will be going on bike rides, cooking, eating at our favorite places, spending time with Olivia and Tyler and staying up late doing fun things like bowling! Well... these are my plans, but I rarely follow through with my fun plans because I fall asleep or get in my lazy, homebody mood. However, I will be just as happy if we end up sitting in my living room watching movies, eating popcorn and eventually, snoring on the couch with cats lying on top of us.

what a sleeping beauty....

7 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!! hope you guys aren't planning on getting any alone time in because we are hanging out the entire time! can't wait!!!!! i love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that shirt is going to make tyler SO happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yay! hahahaha to that sleeping drew pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! i am so happy for you! it sounds like you are going to have so much fun! you guys are so adorable! i wish sean and i could come out there and hang out with you and drew and olivia and tyler! how cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for visits! i hope you have so much fun....even if you are just hanging out on the couch :). that's actually my favorite thing to do with craig. i'm a total homebody. i have lots of fun ideas for things to do, but when it comes down to it, i just love snuggling up at home :).

    whatever you do it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love daydreaming about amazing fun plans, even though when the time for them actually comes I get lazy/homebody too. Sometimes the planning is the most fun :)

    ReplyDelete