Saturday, November 14, 2009

mmm... Chinese Food



Last night, in my attempt to relax, Claire and I ordered Chinese food for delivery (despite the looks, it was delicious). We chowed down while watching stupid yet fabulous shows on T.V. like "World's Strictest Parents" and "Supernanny". It was awesome. But then my fortune cookie said: "As long as you don't sign up for anything new. You'll be fine"... hmmm does the Praxis count as something new??? haha, oh well. Then I went to bed at 9:30... earliest I've been to bed since I was about 12 years old, it was amazing. I love laying around eating and doing nothing instead of stressing out, its so relieving!

I took the praxis. I have no idea how I did. I'll find out in a month, and that is all. Thanks for the comments, made me feel 290,489,323,829 times better!

... and I still can't wait till Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

  1. you did wonderfully, and you know it!! also, that picture does not do that hunan beef any justice..it actually looks pretty gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm.....chinese takeout..... we have no good takeout places by my house!

    glad the praxis is finally over with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that food looks amazing! i love nights like that... where there is no pressure to be somewhere or do something.. and stupid yet fabulous tv shows are the best! i am sure you did great on the Praxis! keep us posted! you are awesome, and your posts make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete