Sunday, November 22, 2009

prettiest cupcakes in the world



I made these absolutely beautiful cupcakes this weekend! We got these sample sprinkles that look like glitter and it makes the cupcakes look like they came from a magical wonderland... I made them to give to Drew's parents on Saturday but I didn't get a chance to see them! So then I was going to give them to Drew to take back with him but then I forgot! So now they're sitting on my counter being picked at by my roommates and I......! I wish i could freeze them and keep them forever because they're just that preettyy! I'm so proud!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! too bad you forgot to give them to drew though. hope you had a super fun weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh shannon! those are amazing! you can send me some if you want? seriously, i have to say those are the cutest cupcakes i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and so tempting...but i'm proud to say i haven't touched them yet!

    ReplyDelete